Monday, October 03, 2011

"I Do!"


 I am very tired and glad that the crazy weekend is over! I am also happy that the wedding I helped with and attended, went off without and troubles!

My friends Beth & Corey were married at Dynamite Farms in Salem, SC. It is a beautiful horse farm! The weather was perfect for an late afternoon/early evening wedding. I have attached a few pictures that I captured during the event! Enjoy! I'm going to relax now that it's done! :)


During the Ceremony



The Hubs, The Groom, The Groom's Brother

The Amazing Bride & Me!


Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall