Monday, October 17, 2011

Photography Contestant

Okay, readers, I need your help! My family is participating in a photography contest on Facebook. We have entered a photograph taken by my friend Christina.
This photo is of my handsome son Zane in his halloween costume!



All you have to do is go to Christina CWimages and "LIKE" her page and then go to her photo albums, find Fall Photo Contest album, and "LIKE" this same picture of my son! All the likes equal one vote! So help a fellow blogger and go to this facebook page and do your thang! Thanks Y'all!


Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall