Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's Okay Thursday! #13

IT'S THURSDAY LADIES!
"It's Ok" Thursday! Go link up at Brunch with Amber!
 
Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK...

that my co-workers and I use small nerf guns to shoot each other to have some fun and relieve stress ever now and then!

my job is getting busy again! It makes they day go by much faster!

that I am brainstorming a trip that may never happen!

that I am wishing for warmer weather because this cold is just not worth it anymore!

to want to wear my flip flops again!

that I secretly want my hubby to buy the four seater side by side so we can go play with our friends! lol

to be thankful I haven't cooked in a while. The hubs has had all control! I like it!

 
If you want to join in on "It's OK" Thursdays, all you have to do is type up a post like I have here, grab the linky button (to the right of my blog) for your post, and link up!



HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Love wearing flip flops!! Sometimes it gets warm enough here where I can wear them even in the winter! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerf guns in the office sound so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall