Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Eleven Y'all!

Sweet Leslie at A Blonde Ambition, has a cute post today! Go Check it out! I am posting my answers the the questions she asked!

 1. If you could raid any celebrity's closet, who would it be and why? Hmm, good question! I would probably raid Reese Witherspoon's. She is simple yet chic. I have always admired her. Although she is 100 times smaller than me! If I chose someone my size, it would have to be Melissa McCarthy! She is naturally beautiful and funny!
Who you say?

Yes, the fat chick from Bridesmaids!
(far left for those of you who are like Shallow Hal)

2. If you were a shoe, what would you look like? No description needed!
 

3. What is your biggest pet peeve? Someone smoking at the entrance to a non-smoking area! Grrr!!!

  4. Favorite song of all-time? Honestly, I don't have just one favorite song of all-time. But I will have to say that the Dixie Chicks will be my all time favorite group along with singer Julie Roberts!








5. Are you a dog person or a cat person? And why? (If you don't like animals, we can't be friends.)
I am a dog person through and through!
Willow Kate

6. You're queen for a day. How do you spend your royal 24 hours? Queen for a day?!? Oh my! I have never thought about it so I probably would spend it no differently than I normally do; with family and friends.


7. What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten? Sushi; A Tokyo roll from a local Japanese restaurant!



8. What scares you the most? (This can be deep and complex or shallow...whateva you feel like!)Death. It scares everyone. It's supposed to. But it scares me most because I seem to think about it when I am in my car driving. I guess that is because I lost my brother to a car wreck.

9. Which celebrity do you wish would drift off into obscurity? No one particular celeb sticks out. But i can name a few that i can't stand! Octo Mom, Carrot Top, I hate hearing anything about Tom Cruise and his 35 kids, and when a celeb dies its all you hear for a light year until another dies and out shines the other!


10. You're 16 years old again. What advice would you give your younger self? Stop worrying about boys they are nothing but trouble! Especially the ones you hang out with! Strengthen your relationship with GOD. Live right by him and all choices in life will come a lot easier. Remember to love your brother even though he gets on your nerves and takes your stuff. Hug him tight everyday and your parents too! Eat right and exercise daily! Oh, and quit smoking! It's freakin nasty girl!

11. What's your Starbucks order? I do not like coffee. It is way too bitter for my taste buds! Even if it has tons of sugar and fancy flavored creams! Yucky! Now ladies, I do still love some Starbucks but for different drinks than most of you. I love the Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino! It's almost like a frozen chocolate milk! Then there is the Carmel Apple Cider! Yummy!



Here are the girls I'm tagging in this game:

You. You reading this. Yep, I'm talking to you.

I can't pick 11 blog friends, so I'm tagging you all!



Here are the questions I'm asking:
1. If you could go on any vacation, money is not object, where would it be?
2. What is one weird talent you have? (please describe)
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
4. What are you favorite shoes and why?
5. Where do you go for your little piece of sanity?
6. Can you play in the mud and get dirty or do you have to always be clean? Why?
7. What is one thing that you like about your hometown?
8. What is one this you dislike about your hometown?
9. What is one thing that you can tell me about yourself that no one knows?
10. You're 16 years old again. What advice would you give your younger self?
11. What's your favorite candy?

Same thing Leslie said, "To make this more fun, if you do decide to play along with this little game, come back here and leave a link to your blog post in the comments field sometime this week!"

Photobucket




No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall