Saturday, February 11, 2012

Year One


Exactly ONE YEAR from today, I started this crazy blog! The first post was pretty depressing! Boo! You can read it here! Don't let that run you off! Things have changed around here. I try to be fun and up beat! I have enjoyed my first year here and I hope that I can encourage others to blog as well! This is my outlet, my journal, my space to tell any thing I choose!

I can personally thank each one of my followers! I read each and everyone of your blogs! I like to think that I have a friendship of sort with you although its only through post comments or emails! I can dream big that one day I wouldn't mind meeting you IRL! So THANK YOU for being my bloggy friend! And if you ever want to have a blog date you just let me know! We will put something in the works! ;)

I can thank a few people for sending me more friends Raven at A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers, Brooke at Shrimp & Glitz, Amber at Brunch with Amber, Neely at A Complete Waste of Make Up, and Allison aka Pink LouLou at Confessions of a 20 Something!
(if I left you out, please let me know I will definetly add you to this list!) They didn't do too much, all they did was host a link-up and I participted! But I definetly thank them for being creative and hosting these said link-ups!

Not only do I like their link-ups, I love their blogs and the way they show their true selves! Here are more blogs that I have come to completely adore over the past year! Check them out and tell them I sent you!

     



 
http://ryanspearl.blogspot.com/




           
Pamela's Place   

http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/


  


So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CAROLINA COUNTRY GIRL BLOG! I hope that we continue to blossom together and show the blog world that Country Girls can be classy too!

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall