Monday, April 16, 2012

Blog Award



On Friday, Monica, an awesome blog friend, sent me a comment that she nominated me for the 'Liebster Blog award'! Thanks girl!


The Rules:

 1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.

5. Share five random facts about yourself !

***************************************************************************

And the Nominees are: Drum Roll Please............
(these nominations are in no particular order)

1.  Kelli at Southern Blessed Life 
Kelli is darling. From her cute fashion to her southern ways, I like this moma!

2. Pamela at  Pamela's Place
This girl is such a sweetheart! I am always finding ways of how much we are alike.
Pamela's Place
3. Mrs. Robinson at My New Wife Life
Mrs. Robinson always insipres me to be a better christian when I am reading her blog.
My New Wife Life

This Army Moma has a cute little man and a hard working hubby! I love how she shares things that her little fella gets into.
 
Home is Where the Army Sends Us

5. Tamara at T times Three
Sista can take some pretty cool pictures! She also is a sweet southern belle.
T Times Three 





Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I love your 5 facts!! I'm shy too but give me alcohol and your in trouble!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me. So excited. Love youe facts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall