Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sometimes & Always #3

Today I am linking up with Megan at Mackey Madness!


Sometimes: I hate to talk on the phone.
Always: I text but then when Mom calls I answer.

Sometimes: I try to eat healthy.
Always: Eat whatever I want, even if it's bad for me. I feel like crap afterwards.

Sometimes: I wish that I could stay at home everyday.
Always: Tell myself that I tried it once, and hated it.

Sometimes: I exercise and do more active stuff.
Always: Fall off the band wagon.

Sometimes: I start telling a story about something that happened to me.
Always: Get distracted and forget what I was saying.

Sometimes: I paint my nails really pretty.
Always: End up peeling it off by the third or fourth day.

Click on Megan's button below and check it out! She is such a sweet heart!




Photobucket

4 comments

  1. I hate talking on the phone too, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I also hate talking on the phone my mom and bf are the only ones who get picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am exactly the same about painting my nails. I don't know why, but it never seems to last and stay nice-looking for very long. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are JUST like me!! I hate to talk on the phone and only answer when it's my husband or my mom. Anyone else better leave a message if they want me to call them back! Haha!

    Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall