Thursday, April 12, 2012

"It's OK" Thursday #21




One more day until FRIDAY!!!!
 
"It's Ok" Thursday! Go link up at Brunch with Amber!
 
Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK...

that I have drove the hubs truck all week and not put a drop of gas in it. 1) because it's diesel and 2) because the light came on yesterday and I barely made it home ha!

to be thinking about getting new bedding for the bedroom. It's hard to decorate around a log bed. I love it because the hubs and I made it, but when I want to go modern, I can't because it won't go with the log theme.

to be car shopping but not totally sure I want to let go of Black Betty. Decisions, decisions...

that I read your blog and dream of us being besties... email me we will get to know one another! ;)

that this instagr.am thing has totally got me hooked. (find me! thecarolinacountrygirl)

to be collecting frames and such for a gallery wall. One day I will hang it all up.

that I haven't been on pinterest in a VERY long time. Here lately I see the same junk that I pinned when I first started. #iguessimoverit

that the hubs is going back on night shift. Thankfully it will only be for a few weeks!

that the hubs finally got Black Betty working again! Goodbye Big Blue Dodge!



What's OK with you this week?



If you want to join in on "It's OK" Thursdays, all you have to do is type up a post like I have here, grab the linky button (to the right of my blog) for your post, and link up!



HAVE A SUPER-RIFFIC DAY!
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I just found your blog! I read your "where I'm from" and had to say I love love love the Stumphouse Tunnel! My family and I try to get up to Lake Jocassee every year, and we visit the tunnel then! COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hubs MADE a log bed?! That sounds awesome! I want to see!
    I just recently put up a bunch of framed pics- it makes my apt feel so much more like home!

    Good luck with the cars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I was just telling my girlfriend that same thing about seeing the same stuff over and over again on Pinterest! Her response was its because I'm on there 24-7... lol Have a great weekend girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall