Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My New Found Love

I'm late to hop on this train, but it's not my fault! You see, I have an Android phone, and the only reason I would have an iPhone is 1) for Suri to talk to me and tell me what to do and 2) instagr.am!



I found out on Monday that Instagr.am had released an Android version! O.M.G! I couldn't contain my excitement! We were on our way to dinner at the good 'ol Outback and I was downloading the new app to my phone. Once we got to the restaurant I was taking pictures and adding filters. The hubs got pissed one time during dinner because it had already consumed me and I wasn't paying any attention to him or Zane. (sorry babe)

So if you are a insta.freak like me, follow me! thecarolinacountrygirl
If you do not have instagr.am, please get it, you won't regret it. Wait, your hubby might at first, but it's pretty cool! Then when you take cool pics of his truck that you are driving, he might thank you later! ha! Here are some of the pics that I have taken over the few days that I have had instagr.am!

Oh and yes, I am all about the Photo A Day stuff! Check it!



Photobucket

4 comments

  1. I've been following you since I saw you post the pics on fb yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I will have to find you on there, I don't post pics nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you can join in the fun now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall