Thursday, April 19, 2012

"It's OK" Thursday #22





Let's all do a happy dance
because we are one day away from FRIDAY!!! 
 
"It's Ok" Thursday! Go link up at Brunch with Amber!
 
Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK...

that I toss up the idea of getting another car, but then I talk myself out of it.

to hate doing laundry. It might would be better if I did not let it all pile up! Maybe I should do a load of laundry a day, or so my Moma says.

that I am getting up earlier in the mornings so that I can spend some time with the Hubs before he goes to sleep.

to participate in lots of link-ups. I like doing them! They're fun!

that I take pictures directly from instagram on my phone! I ♥ it!

that I get aggravated with the way things go sometimes.
I need to remember that I can't always get my way. #imabrat


that last night was the first time in two months that I mopped my floors! Shame on me!

that I like some of my blog friends WAY better than some my friends in real life!


If you want to join in on "It's OK" Thursdays, all you have to do is type up a post like I have here, grab the linky button (to the right of my blog) for your post, and link up!



HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Oh gosh, I am the SAME EXACT way with laundry!! I hate it!! I just told B that I need to figure out a system (like a load a day, like you said!)! I absolutely haaate folding laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I cannot stand laundry. We're literally running out of clothing at this point. Haven't touch the washer and drier in over a month! :-( I hate doing it. I wish I could just throw away the dirty clothing and buy new ones :-D

    ANDDDD I totally like some of my blog friends better then I like my real life friends :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brat!! lol I'm a brat too and I'm doing the happy dance as we speak!! I hate laundry and am very thankful to have teenagers to do it for me! :>) Have a wonderful evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh how i hate doing laundry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post. I totally feel you on the car mine is 4 years old and reached 100,000miles but trying to tell myself that it has another 100,000 to go.
    I HATE HATE HATE to mop!
    HAve a great weekend love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall