Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend in Photos


Happy Monday Ladies! I had a pretty good weekend. Not too much going on, but am very sad that Monday arrived so quickly! What a total let down! Oh well, it's back to the grindstone! I will leave you a dump of our weekend in photos.

Friday, Zane and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for sushi! He loved it and the wait staff loved him for some reason! They brought him cherries to add to his coke, which he LOVES, and after our meal they brought him the cutest orange to eat!

On Saturday, We went with my best friend and her daughter to the 2nd Annual Mayberry Festival in my hometown. It was comical for sure! Good ol' Barney Fife was in full character!



Zane had to have a "dragon tattoo" painted on his arm. This boy and dragons is too much sometimes! ha!


Here he is showing it off to my parents! He was proud of it! 


The Hubs got a new lawn mower and Zane had to test drive it!


My handsome nephew came to visit too! Look at those eyes!

His parents love USC and I just had to add some orange to his wardrobe! He looks undecided!


Late yesterday evening the hubs decided he wanted to go watch Hunger Games! Y'all, I'm talkin like he decided at 8:45pm! The next showing wasn't until 10pm! So we got a sitter and went. Lawd have mercy, we didn't get out of there and back home until 1am! I loved the movie and I loved having the whole theater to ourselves! It was most definitely worth staying up late!
Well folks, that about wraps up my weekend! I hope that y'all had a nice weekend too!

Photobucket 

4 comments

  1. Aw, what a fun spur-of-the-moment date with the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Love the random movie trip!! Those are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had an awesome weekend!! I love the pictures! I loved the moive too! Did you read the book? Movie was good but the book was better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend. I am starving now. Looks like a fun place. HOw did ya like Hunger games I need to go check it out myself. Love the mower....jealous I need that big sucker

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall