Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"Who Is Your Doppelgänger!"


Y'all know I am a dang link-up junkie!
This is a link-up with Hot Momma Raven over at A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers!
 
A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers
 
So, I think these things are hilarious! Yea, I will definitely take Jennifer Love Hewitt, JLo and Tyra, but Martin Short? REALLY?? Ha!
 


I don't see any resemblances with these celebs but I will take it! Except the Martin Short! No Way! No How!


Thank you Raven for your kewlness and fun link-ups!

"Who Is Your Doppelgänger!"
Go link-up with Raven!

Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Haha, cute! :) This was such a fun link-up. Raven always has the BEST ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol great link up I might have join in on the fun next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kristin Chenoweth and I can see that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On Thursday come check out my blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny. LOve it!I see a bit on Tyras nose :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nooooo Martin Short? What the??? HA!! oh man. But I SO see Kristen Chenoworth. Good one to look like!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall