Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sometimes & Always #4

Link up with Megan at Mackey Madness!
Sometimes: I don't feel like cooking.
Always: I get my Moma too cook for me!
Sometimes: I think healthy choices.

Always: Find something not so healthy to go with it.


Sometimes: I forget to grab my sunglasses.
Always: Find another pair or buy some cheapos.

Sometimes: I try to save money.
Always: Find something online to buy.


Sometimes: My boss visits from out of town.
Always: Buys me lunch when he is here.



Sometimes: I dream about getting another cute pair of boots.
Always: Never have extra cash to spend on them.

Sometimes: My mom tries to convince me into having another baby.
Always: Remind myself about how much I love my sleep and enjoy my sanity.

Sometimes: Zane asks for a brother.
Always: Tell him that he is too rough and doesn't share well with others therefore he doesn't need a sibling! #momoftheyear sike!

(Disclaimer: I am not prego or thinking about it. For some strange reason it keeps coming up in every converstation i have with anyone lately)





Click on Megan's button below and check it out!


Photobucket

5 comments

  1. Yay, for free lunch, ha! :) That's crazy how everyone keeps talking about you having another child!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the Mother of The Year award goes to ANNABELLE!! lol lol That is too awesome! Love it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I've stumbled upon another Carolinian blog! What part of upstate?!? :) can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe I love what you tell your son when he asks for a sibling! That's hilarious! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, you are so funny!! Love what you tell your son! Thanks for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall