Monday, July 23, 2012

The Girl of Many Faces

Happy Monday my Fabulous Readers!

I have told y'all before that I like to take pictures of myself. I bet you do too, don't lie. The hubby hates it, he thinks it's silly. I do it for different reasons; I'm bored, wasting time or taking pics to send to others.




Since I didn't do anything this weekend other than pack and get things ready for our trip, I figured I would fill your Monday with the next best thing, ME! haha



So, enjoy the girl of many faces and smiles.




I will return tomorrow with better content, promise! Until then, make the most of Monday and enjoy seeing my perdy face!

Photobucket

4 comments

  1. But what could be better than this? Hahaha! You'll be hard pressed to find better content! I love that you aren't afraid to share "yourself" with us because you are hilarious and awesome! Glad I found you in this blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pix girl! And yes, I survived the weekend....barely. One more day to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. how could content get any better than these pictures?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall