Monday, August 27, 2012

Show and Tell Monday #2


Wedding Bells Ringing


Are you married? If so when did you get married, and tell us about your special day. If not? How would you describe your dream wedding?
It was a rainy day for an outside wedding in the garden! It was a super magical day once the sun started shining and the wedding was still going to be outside!

Show us some wedding pictures. Either yours or of some that you love.


 
How about the engagement? Tell us your story. If not engaged, what's your dream proposal?
You can read all about this story here.

 
Show us your wedding rings or an engagement photo! If not engaged/married ... show us your "dream" ring.

Tell us why you think marriage doesn't work out for so many? What can we do to make things last?

Marriage is something that takes work from both parties. I believe that communication is #1 second to honesty! If you have both of those, everything else comes naturally! Love one another unconditionally and love will last a lifetime! (or I like to think so!)

8 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE the picture of the two of you walking back down the aisle! So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl your wedding looked amazing it looks so pretty and beautiful. You look absolutely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone who has an outdoor wedding is soooo brave! I would not be able to trust the weather like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoooray! I finally got to see some of your wedding pictures! :) Beautiful, dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! I love the garden theme. And you and steve look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I loved all the pictures! Absolutely gorgeous! and I totally believe in your tip for marriage! Communication and honesty! thats pretty much it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall