Monday, September 24, 2012

Show and Tell: Stuck on an Island


1. Tell us, if you could only take 5 people with you to a deserted island, who would it be, and why?

My Hubby: The man of the house, the one who can fix everything! He could build us everything we need.

Zane: I cannot live with out either of my boys!

My Mom: To keep me sane! Enough said! Oh wait, she can cook too! haha

Hubby's Mom: For entertainment purposes! Ha! I love you Ma!
My Best Friend: For my sanity, crafting and chit chat!



2. Show us which island you'd like to be deserted at.

Any island that is tropical and has a nice waterfall! Think Swiss Family Robinson! Y'all, that's definitely how we would live!!!  


3. Tell us, if you could only bring 3 items with you, what would those items be. And why?


Oh Gosh! This is tough! I would bring my tooth brush, hair brush, maybe some antibiotics in case someone got sick while we were there. This is just things I came up with from the top of my head.



4. Show us 3 pictures that you would take with you.

These three pictures are from the three biggest events in my life. I never want to forget those moments.

Photobucket





5. Tell us what you envision life would be like on that island. Do you think you would go into survival mode? Would you be like those Survivor people and eat bugs? What qualities do you possess that would help you survive. Do share.


If you have seen the movie Swiss Family Robinson, you'd know that you would definitely go into survival mode and do whatever you needed to survive. I doubt that I would eat bugs, maybe if we couldn't find some sort of game to eat. Birds, cats, lizards, etc. I doubt there would be any deer, maybe a tiger? Wonder what that would taste like? I've had buffalo and ostrich, so I know they are tasty!

What would you do if you were stuck on an island?

Next week questions: All my favorites

1. Tell us about your 5 favorite memories in your life.
2. Show us 3 of your favorite beauty products.
3. Tell us what your favorite TV shows are to watch.
4. Show us 2 of your favorite pictures.
5. Tell us your favorite things to do during "me time."




Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I'm glad you love your mil. I can't stand mine. You've had ostrich? Cray Cray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hoard the antibiotics. You don't know what kind of funk the strangers have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall