Thursday, October 18, 2012

Weerrrd to Ya Mutha!

Yall, I have issues with loading a vlog! I finally got it to load here! Please know that I just had finished walking/jogging 2 miles at my parents house. I was looking rough! {no make-up, hair pulled up and a mess}I love the fact that I can keep it real here! Oh and please laugh when I say "vee log". I did that on purpose because I heard someone say it that way and it made me laugh out loud!




Ever get a wild hair and just go crazy? Yeah! I know I do! I like to go do spontaneous things. All the time. That's where almost all of my tattoos and piercings have came from.


This time it's in the form of food. Brownies with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Icing! Say that 10 times fast! I follow Sarah on instagram and she shared this recipe through her blog and I HAD to make it!



It's been a busy month for us this fall! I am just going to share some pictures I've taken on all the adventures we've been on!














Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Pretty nature pictures! You guys have been busy! I love fall carnivals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some super fun adventures! I hope I get to go to the pumpkin patch soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willow is sooo cute!! Yay, Steve....get your booty home! Love you too sweets! I feel the same exact way abt my blogger friends, specially you my bf! All your pictures are sooo good! I need SC in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice Ice Baby . . . I have this song stuck in my head right now because of your post title! Love him. I can't watch the video at work, ugh! Umm I can think of one more place yall can go to this Fall . . . corn maze. uh, um. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut Up. Chocolate chip cookie dough icing?! I'm in heaven. And I can't watch that vlog right now, but it's totally going on my friday "to-do list". Not even kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall