Linking up with Becky today!
1. Tell us what your favorite thing about Christmas is.
Being together as a whole. It doesn't matter if you are family or not. I don't know one single person that would want to be alone on Christmas. I like to have great fellowship and good food! If I know that someone doesn't have somewhere to go on Christmas, I always invite them to come with me! I love being with my parents and grandparents in whatever we do. Seeing my little boy opening presents Christmas morning brings a huge smile on my face and in my heart.
2. Tell us what your plans are for Christmas this year. This year. This year will be like no other I have ever experienced. We will be traveling this Christmas. We are going to Kansas. The hubs is there working and we are going to visit him and family. I am excited but scared to travel at such a busy time. It's also going to be hard. Hard because this will be the first time that I will not get to spend Christmas with my parents. If you haven't figured it out by now, (if you are a long time reader) we have a VERYCLOSE relationship.
3. Show us a picture of Christmas in the past. Or present.
This set of pictures was taken last year! Brayden sure has grown in one year! Zane too!
4. Do you wrap your presents all in one box, or do you like wrap each present separately? I wrap all of it separately. I like to wrap gifts and make pretty bows for them! It also irks me that some people say that the gifts from Santa are not wrapped. I guess it depends on how you were brought up but in my little world, Santa gifts are wrapped. It's fun to see the kids sling that paper EVERYWHERE! lol
5. Tell us about any special traditions that you or you and your family like to do. Well, there are a few. We always try to make a gingerbread house every year. We also make sure to have a Christmas get together at my Grandpa's house. Although we won't be there this year. Every Christmas morning after opening our gifts we go to my Grandmother's house. I've shared about that here before.
I'm also linking up with that pretty girl Kristen from All in My Twenties and posting our Christmas Card!
Here is our Christmas card that I created all on my own! I am so darn proud that I didn't use a preset card this year! I used Vista Print if anyone was curious!