I like New Year Resolutions. Whether you stick to them or not, they are made with good intentions. If you decide to run a marathon, learn a new skill, or quit a bad habit it's all something great to accomplish. It makes you feel good about yourself once you've met a goal you set for yourself.
I wanted to make my resolutions something meaningful for this coming year. I've been thinking for about a month now and still only have a few, but I am satisfied with what I have come up with.
- start back on an excersise regimen to meet my goal weight (I've been slack since the end of October)
- read to my son every night before he goes to bed instead of him watching t.v.
- tell everyone that means something to me, friends and loved ones, that I love them
- be more comfortable using a handgun
- do more for my husband and make him feel more appreciated
I hope that I can accomplish atleast two out of these 5. That's my personal goal anyway. Do you set resolutions or do you think it's a waste of time?