Friday, March 22, 2013

Bloggity Blog Swapperoo

It's that time again! Time to participate in a swap again! I did this same one last year and loved my partner! I decided to participate again this year! I was so excited, that I was the first one to sign up!
 
I think you should to participate too! It's really easy! All you do is spend $10 on sweets n stuff and mail it to the person you were assigned to! Then you get some sweets mailed to you too! It's a win win situation! So head on over to Casey's blog and sign up! Who knows, we might end up being partners! I've got some pretty awesome goodies to send one lucky blogger!
 
Click here to see the full details and to sign up!
 
 
 Spring Sweets Swap
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall