Monday, December 23, 2013

It's That Time Y'all!


It's that time, time for joy and time for cheer! It's time for all of us to take a break and spend time with family and friends!
 
It's time for us to remember the reason for the season.
This year I've taken extra time for Zane to realize the real story behind Christmas. At this age he can finally start to understand. He's noticed the manger scenes and recalled the stories and the scriptures that I've read him. At 5 years old, I'm proud. He knows about the story of baby Jesus and will share it with anyone he meets.
 
 
 
It's time to fill our bellies full of junk! I'm guilty. Junk food is a weakness of mine. Chocolate is ...well it's chocolate and no one can resist! Keep in mind that at the first of the new year you will want to take off some pounds and eating all this junk first is only going to make it harder later. Just keep that in mind. I'm gonna try, but I can't make any promises.
 
 
We wish you all lots of joy and happiness through the Christmas Holidays. Remember to be nice to those you really want to growl at. Grin and bear it for one day a year! You never know when it be the last time you see them. Hugs and 'I love you' will go a LONG way!
 
 
 
 
I will not post again until the new year! Sad face, I know. I just need to refresh my mind and get better ideas for posts in the new year!



4 comments

  1. Awe, I love this post, sweet friend! I love that Zane is learning the "real reason for the season" and your advice to watch what we eat and be kinder to those we meet are great reminders! You are so full of wisdom. I also L.O.V.E. that picture of you all from the beach. You are so creative! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year! Please keep blogging even if only occasionally. If not, I need to find you on FB so we can keep in touch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. May you have a wonderful day and enjoy your time off.

    If you want to join me on the Blog-A-Thon that is happening in January let me know, it will definitely help you with creating blog ideas and making some awesome connections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and Cheers to you and 2014

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall