I've been in this blogging community for about 4 years now. I have loved every minute of it! Hold your horses there Tonto! I'm not going anywhere! I've got too much to say and I love to share! So you're stuck with me. Unless you decide to quit following and hope that isn't an option!
There are many things that I have been taught through blogging or I have had to learn the hard way.
1. Be a first rate version of yourself. Don't pretend to be something you aren't.
2. Share what you want to, not because you have to.
3. Making friends online is just as awesome as friends in real life. They will become real life friends in the long run!
4. Painting your nails much more often will happen.
5. More time than not you will find yourself coming up with ideas to post about. I even have a notepad app on my phone that I use to jot down ideas.
6. There are bloggers who blog for fame and fortune. Then there are bloggers who blog just for themselves. To each their own, but I prefer to keep the stress level down and just keep it simple and do it for me. Those who do it for the money, you're still cool, just don't change yourself because ain't nobody got time for that fake mess!
7. If you need gift ideas, outfit ideas, home décor ideas, or any other ideas you can find it in blogland. It's just as good a Pinterest! Maybe even better! Yes, I said that. I may be a tad bit biased!
Are there things you are learning or have learned as you blog?