Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Paper Globes

Twotopes2_2So I was broswsing crafty blogs and came upon this:
Heather Bailey's Paper Globes. These would be great for many occasions- Birthdays, weddings, luncheons, etc. You don't have to display them as pictured here. You can string several of them up and use as garland or hang them indiviually for a totally differnent look. I thought these were cute and wanted to share. Here is a link to the DIY and to Heather's website!
http://heatherbailey.typepad.com/heather_bailey/2008/01/paper-globes.html

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall