Monday, March 28, 2011

Photobucket
Wow! It's Monday again and been raining like crazy here in good 'ole SC!
I am already looking forward to Friday because we leave for the annual Girl's Trip that evening!
I cannot wait! Our destination has always been in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. We usually relax and have a good time with just a bunch of crazy girls! It's gonna be an interesting trip this year because there will be 9 girls total! The most I've seen is 7.  We shall see! Below are pics from previous trips!


1
This is our Cabin for this year!

Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall