Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dress Fever!



I really have dress fever right now and here are several I'd love to have in my closet!
1) Heart N Soul Kimono from Belk 2) Ruffle Trim Maxi from OldNavy
3) Jersey Dress from OldNavy 4) Flutter Sleeve Dress from Macy's
1)Heart N Soul Plus Size Kimono Dress2)
3)4)Suzi Chin Plus Size Dress, Flutter Sleeve Empire Waist
 

I also have a delimma with shoes right now. I always have issues with spring/summers shoes being so narrow! I love the 't-strap' sandal but dang my wide foot hangs off the edges and I just refuse to buy a pair of sandals that do that!


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall