Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Must-Haves



Pinned Image
Via


Pinned Image
Via


Alright y'all, It's finally FALL! I know a lot of us have waited a whole year and every year for this season and it's finally here! I am going to share with y'all what my Fall Must-Haves will be this year!




All Photos are via Pintrest! ;)
Gotta feed the addiction y'all!




Pinned Image
Boots with Casual Dress and Cardigan! Love this look!
I will be sporting a look like that this weekend at an outdoor farm wedding! I cannot wait!


Pinned ImagePinned Image

Nudes & Nuetrals are a big hit this fall!
 I will be in the market for some soon!


Pinned Image

Wear to Work: Love this whole look!
FYI- I'm loving some leopard print right now!

 Pinned Image
Leopard Print (again) but it's a Scarf!, TOMS, and Dark Green!
I am planning on purchasing some TOMS real soon! ;)



I have lots more that I could list, but I am not one for a very long post. Or at least I try not to make a habit of long postings.

Do you have any Fall Must-Haves that you could share?
Please do! I would love to know!
Photobucket

1 comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall