Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's OK Thursday #1






Today marks the first day of my participation in the "It's Ok Thursdays" link-up party! I will be participating every Thursday! I'm pretty excited!


If you also want to join all you have to do is type up a post like I have below, grab the linky button (to the right of this blog) for your post, and link up!

 
Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK...



...to feel nervous about a wedding that you aren't even in!

...to not have a post scheduled everyday, lord knows I don't!

...to put exclamation marks at the end of every sentence! {at least on my blog it is!}

...to read blogs while at work, my work still gets completed!

...to forget to put a letter in the mail that should have been mailed last week! Oops!

...to not wash your hair everyday, as long as it isn't greasy looking!

...to lose friends along the way, they'll want you back again one day!

...to dream about what couple costumes me and the hubs are going to wear!

...to be happy even if you can't please everyone!

...to have an online cart full of stuff that you haven't clicked "check out" on yet



Photobucket

1 comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall