Wednesday, November 02, 2011

WILW Party! #2




It's Wednesday y'all!
It's time to have our linky party so everyone of you can share what you love
and you can find what others love!

So join in and have fun! Don't forget at the bottom of this post to add your information so that you can be shared with all who view this post each and every Wednesday!

Photobucket

What am I loving this lovely Wednesday? hmm...




I love the colors of the leaves this time of year! My favorite is the orangy/yellow ones!



I am loving the fact that Thanksgiving is so close! This bird is ready to get her grub on!



Baby Brayden will be here any day! I can't wait to be an Aunt and the Hubs is excited to be an Uncle!
 
I also love that friends of ours are due around the same time and they will be great parents! What a joy to be around so many new babies!

I love that Christmas is only 52 days away! I am soo excited to get my tree up and put out ALL my decorations! I have now added a count down to the left side of my blog! I love Christmas!



I am loving that the weather is cooler and looking forward to some snow this year! Last year we got the perfect amount! I hope we get it all again this year!

I am loving the MIRABELLA Colour Shine lip gloss I won from Kristin!!! Thanks girl for such a cool giveaway!




Link up and Share with us What you Love every Wednesday!




Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall