Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's OK Thursday #25




Let's all do a happy dance because we are one day away from FRIDAY!!! WOOT WOOT!





IT'S THURSDAY LADIES!
 
 
"It's Ok" Thursday! Go link up at Brunch with Amber!
 
Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK...

to not know what tomorrow brings. Sometimes change is good. I pray that whatever tomorrow brings that it is pleasant!



to have to suck it up and go to the doctor yesterday after having a sore throat for 4 days in a row. Hard to swallow, literally! I never have to go to the doctor. *knock on wood* Luckily no strep!

that today I have the office all to myself. I may or may not have caught myself talking out loud! ha! And its only morning!

that this time next week, I will be packing like a uknowwhat because were going to the beach house for 4 days!

that were having a small birthday party for Zane this weekend so that our family can be there to celebrate. It won't be near the shebang that I normally do! We're using the money we saved on throwing a party to take him to see Pirates! Arrr! His birthday isn't until the 29th.


to not throw a big birthday party every year. I don't want him to always expect a big "to-do" everytime. As long as he gets a party everytime is all that matters. #lifelessonearly

he will always know that he is loved my his family!

to be somewhat sad that for one, he will be a year older soon, and two sad because my brother isn't here in person to help Zane blow out his candles. I know he is here in spirit!


to be super excited this flower that is growing in my kitchen window! Zane gifted me the pot and seeds for Mother's Day! We planted it Sunday and I cannot believe that it's sprouting already!

If you want to join in on "It's OK" Thursdays, all you have to do is type up a post like I have here, grab the linky button (to the right of my blog) for your post, and link up!

 What's okay with y'all?
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. The beach for four days!! You lucky girl you better start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall