Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WHAT DAY IS IT?



 
 
 
So yeah, things have been a little off the normal for me and my family. I’ve obviously fell off the blogger wagon, but I’m trying to catch it again. I just have to make time now, because my time is tight now. Well at work it is anyway. My new job is great! I can’t really elaborate but it is an administrative/records type job. It’s easy and challenging. Just what I needed! It keeps me on my toes and it is always something different.
 
 
I’m adjusting to a different routine and starting to acclimate. I’ve been wanting to get all my fall decorations out and put the house back in order, but on the weekends, all I want to do is spend time with my guys. That’s exactly what I’ve done. Dishes and laundry is the only chore I’ve kept up in the last few weeks and it is starting to show. It stresses me out just thinking about all the crap I’ve let go! Can someone send me a house keeper please?
 
 
It is finally starting to cool off around here and I hope that it stays this way! I love this time of year! If you been around my blog a while, you know I love fall! Spring and Fall are my seasons! It’s the in between that I love. The weather is not too hot and not too cold! If it would stay around the breezy 70s, I’d be happy! We can’t have it all can we?
 
 
I’m going to leave you in pictures that we’ve taken on the weekends. Most of these are from this past weekend when we went up to Dillard, GA and Highlands, NC.




 


 
ZANE'S LOVELY PHOTOGRAPHY





LIKE FATHER LIKE SON- HE CAN'T DENY THIS KID!

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY! AND THE REST OF THE WEEK! BRING ON FALL!
 



7 comments

  1. HUMMMPPPP DAYYYYY!

    I have missed you, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall too!! Girl I also wish I could have a housekeeper. Chores are the last thing I want to do after a day of work. I am so happy to hear that your new job is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cows tongue is crazy!!! hahaha. With any spare time you have now, you SHOULD be spending it with your guys :) Don't even worry about all of us here in bloggerville :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I missed you! So glad you are loving the new job. I love the Highlands area...so many great waterfalls in that area! That crazy animal reminds me of the ones at the Lazy 5 Ranch. I think I have a picture of one of those animals with their nasty tongue hanging out. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That waterfall is gorgeous!!!! MISS YOU!!! Give Willow kisses from us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad the new job is going well! Enjoy your guys... housework can wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad the new job is going well! Enjoy your guys... housework can wait! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall