Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oops I did it again!

Sorry Y'all! I missed another day, but it was due to the fact that work prioritizes over my blog! But I can say that atleast it is only one day! Ya didn't miss much, I promise! I will skip 'What I'm Loving Wednesday" post this time...not really loving anything right now except my Girls Trip coming up this weekend! I can't wait to take lots of pictures with my new camera and make lots of new memories!

Below are some pictures I took with my new camera on a cloudy day with NO Flash! (sorry I was impressed and had to share that!)
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall