Monday, November 19, 2012

I am Thankful: Color Run Edition


Today, I am thankful that I can still breathe after inhaling all that colored dust into my lungs.
 


I am thankful for the girls I was able to meet through blogger and then to meet them in real life.

I am thankful that I didn't chicken out of going, like I had thought about several times.

I am thankful that I didn't huff and puff the whole time.

I am thankful we didn't run, although I felt like I could have. {minus those hills} haha
I am thankful that I made it to the end without being last.


Let's do it again! Are you ready? haha


Photobucket

1 comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall