Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WILW
Photobucket

Right now I am in love with sewing! It's my outlet and I've run out of fabric, but ideas are flooding my mind! Dresses, Shirts, Onesies, shorts, etc. I just find way to much on the oh so awesome world wide web! If I had a couple hundred dollars to go out a get a bunch of material to get some stuff made to sell, I think it might just be a hit! But I would also need my awesome friend and new found sewing/crafting partner! {we will call her LC} She and I have had alot of fun with it so far!



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall