Wednesday, September 07, 2011

It's about that time!

I'm so excited to share with you a product that was sent to me from sweet Kelly at Marley Lilly!



At Marley Lilly you can find lots of monograms and personalization! From bridal party gifts, scarves, jewelry, to towels ML has it all! All your items can be monogrammed or personalized to your needs!

I have a purple Cashmere Feel Scarf from ML with my 3 initial monogram and I also have the Monogrammed Summer Hat in Natural with the brown strap. I love them both!

Before you head over and check out all the goodies over at Marley Lilly,
Check out the Monogrammed Champion Wristlet that Kelly sent me!


Photobucket

I love it! I can put all my stuff in it and not have to carry a purse everywhere! I used it this weekend on my Charleston, SC trip. (I will post more about it later) I kept my keys and my wallet in it, along with my phone and chap stick. My very handy wristlet came in chocolate brown with a gold 3 initial monogram in Master Circle Script. I love it. This is now my go-to wristlet for light weight carrying or out on the town when I don't want to carry a big ole purse.

Photobucket

Thank you Kelly, from Marley Lilly for sending me
this wristlet to review. I love it!

Photobucket

Christmas is right around the corner girls and Marley Lilly is the place to get all your shopping done! So head on over and check out all the cute and stylish items that ML has to offer!

Check out ML on Facebook too at www.facebook.com/pages/Marley-Lilly



Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall